PNP CONFERS PGS COMPLIANCE STATUS TO 4th BATCH OF POLICE UNITS; 6 out of 13 receive Silver Eagle Award
PNP Chief Director General Ricardo C. Marquez, conferred the Performance Governance System Compliant Status to the 4th Batch of PNP Units that have successfully completed the Second Stage of Performance Governance System (PGS) PNP P.A.T.R.O.L Plan 2030.
Together with the members of the National Advisory Group for Police Transformation and Development (NAGTPD) the Commissioner of National Police Commission Hon. Constancia P. De Guzman, the former Commissioner of the Civil Service Commission Atty. Anicia M. De Lima, and Prof. Jose S. Navarro, Director of Harbor Shipping Services Inc.; the Chairman of the Technical Working Group on PNP P.A.T.R.O.L. Plan 2030 PDir Benjamin B. Magalong, and the Director of CPSM Police Chief Superintendent Noel A. Baraceros, PDG Marquez gave the “Pin of Compliant Status” to the:
· Directorate for Comptrollership (DC)
· Directorate for Human Resource and Doctrine Development (DHRDD)
· Directorate for Investigation and Detective Management (DIDM)
· Directorate for Integrated Police Operations – North Luzon (DIPO-NL)
· Directorate for Integrated Police Operations – Visayas (DIPO-Vis)
· Human Rights Affairs Office (HRAO)
· Anti-Cybercrime Group (ACG)
· Crime Laboratory Group (CLG)
· Finance Service (FS)
· Logistics Support Service (LSS)
· Police Regional Office 11 (PRO 11)
· Police Regional Office 13 (PRO 13)
· Police Regional Office (PRO ARMM)
Meanwhile, DHRDD (91.85%), DIDM (92.56%), ACG (92.76%), FS (92.40%), PRO 11 (90.62%), and PRO 13 (90.34%) also received the Certificate of Silver Eagle Award for garnering an over-all rating of more than 90%.
These units have successfully passed the Compliance Evaluation Process composed of three sequential phases –the Strategic Readiness Test or SRT, the Performance Audit, and the Unit Revalida.
The PGS is an adaptation into the Philippines of the balanced Scorecard, thus its concept is needed to be introduced, understood and valued in the entire administration and operations of the PNP. The PNP P.A.T.R.O.L. Plan 2030 institutionalizes a quantifiable tool in measuring accomplishments, various plans, programs and activities embodied in the agency scorecard to ensure the continuity of change and transformation within the organization. (PNP-PIO)